Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Sorry State of Affairs

My sister is drowning and I don't know why.

She's 20 years old. I saw an hour ago. She was laying in bed at 2:30 pm because she had just woken up at 12pm. She was on her computer, still in her pjs, typing away on Facebook.

I had gone over to my parent's house to see her because my dad said he was very angry that she keeps messing up with getting registered with school. She is suppose to take 3-4 classes each semester. She keeps waiting last minute to sign up. School started this week and she technically doesn't even have 1 class locked in. She has to go to the school and ask the teachers to let her in to their course. She hasn't done this yet because she says she was "busy" earlier this week.

I'm pissed. You now you're in a sad place when I have to go over to you and say, "Get out of bed, stop being so dillusional and lazy, and get signed up for your classes".  And she's a Pisces too! You think she'd like learning... And  know she does because she's always raddling off facts about various things.

I want to wap her over the head. My step-mom's going to kick her out if she keeps acting the way she is. It's a fact. My step-mom demands respect and will criticize her into oblivion. I told this to Emily, and all she said was, "Oh well. I don't care". Monkey...

It sucks when you go out of your way to try and help someone and they don't even care that you're making the effort. She's so out of it.

I've decided the reason my sister doesn't act like a Pisces is because she is Lost. She doesn't know who she is, where she's going, where she wants to go, what she wants, and what she needs to work on. She'll find herself in a year or two. She should have already though. I'm worried...

4 comments:

  1. My guess (a very weak guess considering I barely know her or have seen her) : she is looking for truth and fulfillment but not getting it right now.

    12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fullfillment yes -but it's weird she hasn't found it despite the fact that she's learned about as much as I have on life and reached a lot of the same conclusions I have. She has issues letting go of things that are weighing her down. Including her past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a very different person than you. I have not seen her use your level of logic, reasoning and acceptance.

    12

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's very accepting of others, logical in more of a scientific/ factual way than a philosophical way, and has good reasoning because of that. Definitely a Pisces, but with more of a lean towards Aries than Aquarius. Aquarius is the sign that comes before Pisces and Aries is the sgn that comes after.

    ReplyDelete