Wednesday, September 7, 2011

~Quotes~

Avoiding problems you need to face is avoiding the life you need to live.” –Paulo Coelho

"I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him." ~Booker T. Washington


"Death is not the greatest loss in life.. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live" Norman Cousins
The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never tries anything. –Theodore Roosevelt
It’s not enough we do our best; sometimes we have to do what’s required. –Sir Winston Churchill
Growing older is not upsetting; being perceived as old is. –Kenny Rogers
Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of.
Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz
The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort. –Colin Powell
To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will. –Sugar Ray Robinson

Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence. –Will Henry
If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t you’re right. –Mary Kay Ash
The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life. –Muhammad Ali
Forget injuries, never forget kindness. –Confucius
We find comfort among those who agree with us –Growth among those who don’t. –Frank A. Clark
Smart is when you believe only half of what you hear. Brilliant is when you know which half to believe
"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought."-Henri Bergson


 Painful as it may be, a significant emotional event can be the catalyst for choosing a direction that serves us-and those around us - more effectively. Look for the learning.” –Louisa May Alcott



Tumblr makes me love people I’ve never met. Facebook makes me hate everyone that I actually know.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about Tumblr. But this morning, I got invited to this super-elite social network named "Elixio"...thought it was a joke but I joined up and it's...well...it's impressive. I don't know how I got invited.

    12

    ReplyDelete