Friday, September 9, 2011

The Godiverse Strikes Again!

A would often rather leave financial matters up to others; their mind is in a different place.
 
Not anymore!!!
 
I knew as little about financial facts and details as I did about health until I came to Usana. Now I'm in another company like Usana -only financially oriented.
 
This company talks to clients -middle income people- and helps them retire, buy life insurance/ car insurance, get out of debt... but instead of only referring the clients back to their own company to buy those things from, they instead look at various companies to see which has the best life insurance policies or car insurance policies and then recommends the clients to them. So instead of Geiko offering you there insurance even though they know someone else has a better rate, this company is bound to no other and is actually able to recommend the best rate to people. It client-based, not company's own personal agenda-based.
 
I'm going to learn how to set up financial plans to save money, while making money! So now my jobs field includes: Helping out at my dad's work from time to time, receptionist jobs I get when requested by my temp agency to fill in at various businesses, Usana, TransAmerica, and artwork. Thank you Godiverse!
 
It was funny though,they were kind of paranoid I would be closed minded or uninterested in the company -I guess they get that a lot. They also were concerned my family would not be supportive of me in joining since I don't know that much about financial things. But after Usana and all the rejection and bull they gave me for that -which they now support me in- I think them hearing I work in a financial business with a few of my friends from ToastMasters who are successful in this business -I think they'll be pretty cool with it.
 
The other interesting thing was the whole Baby Boomers timeline they showed. Usana showed the same thing, only it said that in 2010 era, baby boomers -78 million people in America- were geared towards Health industries since they're getting older and their poor health choices are starting to catch up to them. This company's timeline showed Retirement being the hot new industry in the 2010 era. I think both are true -which makes me happy I have both :)

3 comments:

  1. Transamerica needs to change their name: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407265/

    ...

    ...but seriously, I'm happy you agree that just because one may be prone to acting like a zodiac sign suggests, they can step out and be better.

    12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, in fact most Leaders/ Inspiring People you can recognize throughout history or even in our own time -cannot be associated with any zodiac sign in particular because they've stepped outside that box and they've improved and overcome tendencies that originally may have held them back.

    ReplyDelete