Friday, September 30, 2011

Septemeber 30 #99

My last day to write 2 posts and I have nothing to write about!!! Eeeeep!

Ummmm... Observances...

1. Pure Rest didn't work very well last night. I tossed and turned a lot. I think I need to take it earlier on before I go to sleep.

2. Mi amogo Timo is in an art class. He had to draw a polar bear... 4 times! The same image! Then he had to do one in ink. Now his teahcer says the students need to draw their drawing 4 more times to the style of 4 different artists: Disney, Durer, a robot, and Chloe Piene (her work frightens me. Timo may need to go crazy before attempting to undertake her style of art...) Poor Timo. Art class seemed easier when I was in it not tht long ago... and the projects were mor varied.

3. Movies are coming back. 50/50 looks good. A friend asked me to go see one called Real Deal or Real Metal... it has Hugh Jackman in it so I said yes. Then October 21st Paranormal Activity 3 comes out. I was debating whether or not it would be non-cheesy and non-frightening enough for me to see it, but my friend Timo said he would go with me so I've decided to put my fears and skepticisms aside and just go for it.

4. Speaking of ghosts, there's a new show out that my step-sister mentioned called Paranormal Witness. It's on the SYFY channel and she says it s scarier than the show The Haunting... which was pretty damn scary. Last Wednesday at Toastmasters a man named Kahlid was called up to answer a question during table topics. "Have you ever heard of ghist stories and do you believe spooky ghoss are real?" Thanks Ayu for asking that... He said No, he didn't believe they were real at all but he thought ghost stories were very amusing. I'm not stupid, I find ghost stories that are fictional to be entertaining as well, but to say ghosts don't exist at all is just ignorance.

4 comments:

  1. What'd you write this from your cell phone or something????

    12

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes you think I wrote this from my cell phone?... you know it doesn't have those kinds of capabilities...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuz this post had crazy spelling errors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was writing in a hurry. Had to pop out blogs before Oct 1.

    ReplyDelete