Monday, September 12, 2011

Deer

I have 4 Animals that represent myself as a person. 2 are the most prominant:

The Deer (representing spirituality, vulnerability, and a connection to nature through forests and woods) and the Jaguar (representing instinct, protectiveness, and edge).

The other 2 animals are the Orca Whale (representing family connection, caring, and the Ocean) and the Horse (which represents freedom).









(click)



































Deer, especially does, are graceful, quiet, observant, cautious, hesitant, fearful, peaceful, gentle, defenseless, and simple.

2 comments:

  1. If you went through a human-to-animal-morph-field, you'd most definitely transform into a deer. I don't know about the other animals (I've most certainly never come across your supposed jaguar connection).

    I would most certainly transform into a cheetah.

    Deer.

    Cheetah.

    Oh dear. (no pun intended.)

    12

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sumbissive deer-nature is more dominant, but the jaguar can come out if the deer needs protection.

    ReplyDelete