Tuesday, August 9, 2011

~Quotes~

A lot of times people grow old... But they don't grow up. Living in the past... forces you to stay there." Aaron Dinh


"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are." – Chinese proverb

Love and loyalty… Two of the most precious things in life... That you will never really treasure until you lose it... ~ Ms. On

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do. -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Progress always involves risks. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first. -- Frederick Wilcox

“To undo the wrong… the only way is to do what is right, and sometimes it's at the cost of you being right." Mr. Thong Tran


"Don't wish your life was easier, Wish you were better" Jim Rohn


If excuses were currency... then the US wouldn't be in a debt crisis.


"You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures." ~Charles C. Noble

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out."~Art Linkletter

Words and hearts should be handled with care for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair.


"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -- Henry Ford


"The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions." ~Confucius


I may not be someone’s 1st choice, but I am a great choice. I may not be rich, but I'm valuable. I don’t pretend to be something I’m not because I’m good at being me. I may not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I'm proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I don’t need to be. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away.....


''You don't leave a legacy. You live a legacy, and the legacy will leave itself." – Aaron Dinh

Worse than a crime...Is having no moral conscience of it, after it has been committed. -Nancy On

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on? ~Peter McWilliams

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up ~Thomas Edison


Optimism is going after Moby Dick in a row boat and taking the tartar sauce with you. Zig Ziglar

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge. -- Benjamin Disraeli, British prime minister

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY & they meet at the bar. -- Drew Carey


"Patience: Your time is coming. Dreams come a couple of sizes too big so we can grow into them." Mrs. Tai Tran 

No matter how bad someone has it, there are others who have it worse. Remembering that is the blessing you have been given. -- Lou Holtz

A successful life is one that is lived through pursuing one's own path, not chasing after the dreams of others. -- Chin-Ning Chu

H.A.T.E.R.S= (Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success)...so in that case HATERS keep hating...and I will keep loving you  ~Ken


If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone. John Maxwell

The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time. Robert Kiyosaki

(click on pic)














2 comments:

  1. Lovely quotes! Especially "The only difference between rich and poor is how they use their time" and "You hate your job? There's a group for that called EVERYONE and they meet at the bar." and "Optimism is chasing after Moby Dick in a rowboat with tartar sauce" LOLOLOL---12

    ReplyDelete