Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Youth is Annoying

I’m soooo young! It bugs me. I was driving home yesterday –I was depressed, I was tired, I was hungry –and it was only noon! I was like, F This Game! When am I going to die already? This life is getting old and I still have how many years left to live???Where’s the eject button? I am so over this…
I think by the time I’m 82 I will welcome death with open, grateful arms. I don’t want to be reincarnated –especially not with the planet going down the tubes the way it is. How crappy is it when you can live 82 years going through the motions experiencing all the pain and love a human has the capacity to endure only to be plopped out again as a baby with no memory of your past life and experiences, having to start all over again from scratch re-learning and re-experiencing everything. Uggggghhhhz!...
I am going to be uplifted to a higher spiritual state. It may take me another 23 years to get there, but I’ve got time. Lots of it apparently. Living another 23 years seems like such a hassle. Dang. Good thing I have big goals to accomplish to keep myself busy. Dang…
I need to re-read Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Nothing puts my faith back in the universe like that book. Seems random, but when you look at all the “randomly” coincidental things that have occurred in life –Fate definitely exists and we are all connected to each other through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment