Monday, August 29, 2011

Archiveological Dig 5

This was the post made the day after the one about Emily and Mom.

Update on Recent Events

by Jessica Power on Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 2:10pm

I'm currently talking to Emily via cellphone. We were texting earlier, but it has stopped now - thank gosh. Em texts at the speed of light and I text at the speed of slow. Now we're talking normally and I can keep up.

Emily says what happend at Disneyland was: Em was hanging out with Chelsie and Mark ended up joining them at some point. Then Chelsie left with her friend and Em was stuck with Mark. Em says Mark was annoying and she eventually ditched him to hangout with Chelsie. Then when Chelsie got hom she told her mom that Em ditched her to hangout with Mark the whole time. Then Chelsie's mom talked to my mom and she overreacted and jumped to conclusions. Then she emailed me about it.

DRAMA! Honestly, life is too short of this crap.
Now I have 2 new emails from mom about Emily. I haven't read them yet.

I'm currently typing on my laptop while my MP3 is charging and Im talking to Em on my cellphone. I'm so getting radiation poisoning right now. My brain waves will be fried soon.

Here was my first response to the first email mom sent before talking with Em. I jumped to conclusions a bit. Forgive me:

"I can't believe she would ditch Chelsie. I'm even more suprised she would leave her for MARK. He has a girlfriend and didn't take Emily to prom. I have noticed Em's behavior. I think it's stress from school and feeling pushed in multiple directions. She's lost sight of what matters. She's lost and confused and empty right now. Teenage years have not been kind to her, but she will get over it eventually. She's not on drugs though. I know that much. She's just suffering from teenagerism. Though this was some pretty unexpected behavior. I'll talk to her." - Me

Mom's first response back: "thank you so much, your such a good girl, but it has hit me real hard how bad she is behaving....its breaking my heart". - Mum

"Mom's second response sent this morning: "we had an emotionally exhausting long talk last night, she said the letter was an attempt to apologze we both said she worded things in such a way that it did the opposite, but after our talk you were right, she is lost, she said people are pulling her in so many ways she just having a hard time and stressed to the max. We assured her family comes first and we love her very much and have done everything with her best interest in mind, she said she knows this and loves us too. We told her communication was a priority so this doesnt get out of hand, and she agreed we would all be open and communicate to better understand, and we told her whatever help she needs we would support her 100 percent. We are stronger and better now. Love , you" -Mom

Well the issues have been cleared up now for the most part. Em graduates on Friday so the skies are starting to look brighter now. I can't wait to see her.

Em sounds hapy now. She says there's a female elephant named Simba. Crazy.

On a personal note, I had an Iced Mocha coffee from McDonald's this morning. Never again. Coffee and I don't mix. I felt like I was on crack for an hour. My hands were shaking and I couldn't sit still. Curse thee caffeine!!!

That's all I have to say 4 now. Adios.

1 comment:

  1. I also can't drink coffee. For the same reasons, and I have to pee every 3 min.

    12

    ReplyDelete