Friday, August 26, 2011

Famous Pisces Feb 20- March20







The pisces I relate to most/ feel represents this sign of the zodiac best is Adam Levine from Maroon 5.



It is interesting to note that two of Adam's tattoos are of a Tiger and an Eagle.

My sister Emily who is also a Pisces has 3 favorite animals: the Tiger, the Rabbit, and the Horse.

The 3 animals I choose to represent who I am as a person are the Jaguar, the Deer, and the Horse.

For me the Deer (a forest-oriented animal) represents Spirituality since it is essentially innocent because it doesn't eat meat and cannot defend itself well. It is an animal associated with Grace.

The Jaguar represent my "Inner Edge". It's the more dramatic, powerful side of my personality. More instinctual and animalistic.

The Horse, which is listed last in this order on purpose, basically just represents Freedom. A horse running free.

I think Adam's Tiger represents the same thing as my Jaguar. And when it comes to the Eagle -it is both a forest-oriented animal and a Spiritual Symbol associated with Freedom. Again, the Eagle can defend itself -but not very well and it does so rarely.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm sure you were quite focused on Adam's tattoos in that pic...


    12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww... I think of Adam as a brother -Which is weird because we've never met. But what you said is like saying I have a crush on Ashton Kutcher or Kenny Chesney or something... No.

    ReplyDelete