Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crush :)

I first decided I had a crush on Lance when I was 14. :)

He was a member of *NSYNC, my favorite band at the time.

Lance was/is so dreamy...

Even when my sister Sarah kept telling me "You know he's gay, right?" I just ignored and kept holding on to the dream that one day we would run off into the sunset together.

Then Sarah came home one day with a People magazine with Lance on the cover. He had just "come out". Sarah said, "See I told you so!" I said, "Oh... I don't care".

If crushing on a gay man is worng I don't want to be right. One day Lance and I will meet and we'll run away to Las Vegas together and get married. It will be an open-sort-of marriage. If he wants to go off "shopping with friends" that's cool. He's so dreamy. He's like a puppy or something.





He's so caring and sensitive... And he knows Kathy Griffin which is just awesome.

2 comments:

  1. He's the voice for the end bad-guy in Kingdom Hearts...a little known fact. *wink*

    12

    ReplyDelete