Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Talk About the Weather

Everything’s been sort of religious this month –it’s weird. I try shifting my mind to other things, but then I see something on TV or my friends tell me something new that shifts my mind back to that topic. It’s weird.
I’ll try and shift my mind back now. I still have zodiac facts rolling around I there, but I’ll try to ignore that. What to focus on…?
The weather has changed as of 2 days ago, August 20, 2011. I could feel it. Certain times of year you just come into your own. Spring-Summer. Fall-Winter. Winter itself is too cold and summer itself is too hot.  It’s officially the unofficial beginning of Fall. It’s my favorite time of year. Fall isn’t something you see. It’s something you feel. It grabs a hold of all 5 senses. Cool breeze, changing leaves, warm sun without the burn, lazy slow days, bright colorful flowers, everything’s still green… Hellz yah. * J *

No comments:

Post a Comment