Friday, February 28, 2014

Birthday + Ghost Activity

Well it seems like when the universe is trying to tell you something it ends up coming out at once from multiple sources. 


My birthday started out good. My desk looked pretty awesome. :) 

But by the end of the day I was tired and kind of resentful. I spent most of the day shipping products to foreign countries. Before I left my co-workers presented me with a card and the chocolate cream pie I requested. I noticed an interesting star marking at the bottom of the card where one co-worker had signed and read: 

"Sam + Dean Winchester wish you a happy demon-free birthday." 

The person who wrote it is a guy I don't speak to very often and I was surprised that he knew about supernatural at all until he told me his wife and daughter watch it all the time and he heard that I like the show. 

A few other co-workers saw his note on the card and also stated similar things: 

"Happy Bday! 'Demon-free' sounds boring! Maybe just a hell hound or two." 

My sister wrote: "Those are invisible and scary, Plus they would eat the cake."

After I finished the pie, I had to leave early to go to a meeting for the women's group with two young entrepreneurs who want to be involved on the marketing division for our group. Then after that meeting I immediately had to drive over to Jos' for what I thought was going to be an hour meeting that turned into a rest-of-the-night meeting and I ended up going home around 8pm. 

I was crapped out and stressed so I decided to take a shower before I went to sleep for the night. I was in my apartment about 2 minutes when I felt this burning sensation on my leg. I was confused because it's not like I bumped into anything. So then I checked my leg and BAM! Scratches. :( 



I reallllly need to go to Catholic church and get some Holy water like STAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment