Thursday, February 20, 2014

DBV 2-20-14

I just want to say that today has been long and frustrating in general and there's been a million things happening and I just want to take this moment to say I love God. So much. If I didn't have God in my life I don't know what I'd do with myself. 

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." – 1 John 1:8-9 (NIV)

Thoughts: John is my favorite. :) It always bothers me when people point out the "sins" of others. When yous top to think about it, we're all in the same boat. It's hard admitting our mistakes -but pretending you've never made any is the worst one you can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment