Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ghost Activity 2-19 and 2-20

Well all was quiet for a little while. The past 2 nights have changed though. I think whatever this is just holds back and collects its energy then comes out will more force every once in a while.

The past 2 days the presence has been far more specific and oppressing. I can intuitively sense where it is in the room -and often it seems to be standing right beside my bed or right behind me. I can feel the heaviness fall over and the negative energy from whatever this is come near. I swear, if  this thing makes itself seen and appears to me, I'm getting all my Christian friends and holding a house-cleansing. Until then I'm just going to keep ignoring it. It seems like whenever I remind myself that God has things handled and ultimately I have nothing to fear the entity tends to go away for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment