Monday, February 24, 2014

A Happy Birthday

Ghost issues aside, I'm having a pretty good birth"day" week. I went to mom's this past weekend. Caught up on some episodes of Ghost Adventures featuring a trip they took to Transylvania to visit Vlad's castle. I also got to see my mom and my step-dad Dean. I then got a new pair of pants AND new boots that I love!!! I also got Prisoners on DVD.

Then on Sunday my sister and I decided to use up an old gift certificate I had for an old-fashioned tea party place in San Jose. Alas, they were more high maintenance than originally anticipated and the whole place was booked so we had to re-schedule for today. You now have to schedule to drink tea, but whatever. Dismayed by the tea place not being available that day, my sister and I instead decided to opt-into seeing the Lego Movie -which was pretty good. The only downside to this week is that I'm still insanely busy, but other than that it's looking pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment