Monday, February 3, 2014

New Scratches via Ghost

I was lying in bed on Friday night. I can't remember what time it was, but I'm pretty sure I was listening to music at the time. I felt a light "punch" hit my back and I jolted up a little in reaction to it. I just laid there still for a moment -listening, thinking and feeling. Did that just happen? What was that? I decided it was either the ghost essentially punching me through the mattress as I lay on my back in bed OR it was a random spasm or something in my back that my body did on its own. Either way I didn't really care because it wasn't enough of an impact to frighten or harm me.

Saturday morning I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. That's when I noticed the scratches on my back. I was surprised/confused and decided to document the occurrence. From this experience I also learned it is REALLY hard to take pictures of your own back.







No comments:

Post a Comment