Tuesday, February 26, 2013

This Morning

My thoughts have been a lot more calm and rational this morning. With the exception of course of my meme idea. I want to take a picture of my friend's rapist off his profile page since I know his name and have met him.

On the top of his picture I will put the words: "This man raped my friend 3 times. She was 17. She was a virgin. She miss-carried after the first rape. She told no one.

At the bottom of the picture it will read: My whatever demons come to collect his soul f*ck it as hard as he did my friend.

For obvious reasons I can't post the meme... for now...

In the meantime I had another chat with my friend, who text me about all this, over the phone last night. She informed me that our friend still doesn't want me to know she was raped. So just for the record -I know nothing. I don't know why she doesn't want me to know, but i do know that I don't know what she doesn't want me to know. Life sucks.

She is afraid to go to the gynecologist because she thinks the woman will know she was raped and then she'll have to confess everything. My friend and I agree this is kind of a stupid assumption based on the fact that it happened 4 years ago and she has been intimate with her current boyfriend.

Either way, the primary concern right now is the fact that she has actively been considering suicide. She's talked about different ways she might end her life and in my mind she is officially on suicide watch. She also doesn't want or think she needs therapy.

My friend and I have decided that we will highly encourage her to go to therapy until she agrees. If she doesn't -she will be forced to go. Suicide is something that kind of makes everything else seem irrelevant. "I can't go to therapy I have work, and obligations, and money constraints..." All of that amounts nothing if your dead, so therapy takes priority.

I will remain off to the side minding my own for the most part. I will exclude her from activities she was formerly apart of in connection through me. She doesn't need anymore responsibility on her plate at this point. She needs to focus on her self and her well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment