Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sample Posts from Emily's Facebook

This has been an issue for a while. My sister will post cryptic messages of troubled times aluding to nothing in particular. It's frustrating. And then relatives and friends get concerned and send messages to me asking what is going on. Then I look over at my sister and she rolls her eyes that people actually pay attention to that stuff. She is a lot like me when she posts in that some of it is actually pretty philosophical and then the other half is random/amusing.

Here are some of her recent posts:


2/21/13 Why this month? I think everything just waits around til February to die. It's the shortest month, it will pass before you know it then the pain will be gone and tension relieved. This month is like a graveyard of memories...

2/20/13 For my birthday I want a pet velociraptor. Not the Jurassic Park ones cause they are cranky, but the cute fuzzy ones on dinosaur planet.

2/19/13 So went from stage anger to depression. Skipped bargaining cause really, who does that anymore? We do the credit system now.

2/14/13 Logic: If pain makes us stronger, and a strong woman needs a strong man, then I need Hercules, where is my Kevin Sorbo?

2/12/13 *Sigh* I really wish I had a mustache...

2/10/13 Sometimes the sweet memories are worse to remember than the bad ones...

2/04/13 Nooo! I have no save file I can go back to to make this right. I have no choice, I must invent the time machine. I would grab myself by the shoulders and say, "it's not worth it. Just stay with him. Leaving makes things worse, not better. If you love him, stay with him " There is no point in moving forward if he is not standing by me. I get nightmares ya know, he quells the pain no one else can quell...

1/18/13 I am rage learning... Rage On!

1/17/13 The passion that lies in your heart will always lead you to the right answer, but it takes courage to go through with what must be done. Otherwise, you sit there at square one for the rest of your life.

1/15/13 What would you do in an airport with 3 hours to wait? No video games or internet access.

1/13/13 I'm on a tiny ship kept in a bottle, sailing on an endless sea going nowhere.

10/27/12 Go to a bar, see half-naked chicks. Go to Dave & Buster's, see half-naked chicks. Go to a club see 2/3-naked chicks. Go to a Halloween Party, see 3/4-naked chicks and 95%-naked guys. Just curious, but when did the world become clothing optional?

No comments:

Post a Comment