Monday, February 11, 2013

Recent Tweets by Me


 I may add this to the "Quotes" section of my new website if there are enough good quotes I made to post there...

- Art knows no bounds because art is the experience of breaking through them.

- I just want to state the irony that Topanga from Boy Meets World is on Maxim Magazine on International Women's Day...

- Just when you think it's falling apart, life falls back into place.

-You know it's going to be a personal, sentimental, and touching email message when it starts off: "Dear Email-User,"...

- Like attracts like. Or in my case, weird attracts weird.

-"Love is an emotion. totally silent and inexpressible with words." -Rumi. I disagree. Love is a state of being. Emotions can change, but unconditional love can become something that is constant.

- God loves "fixer-uppers".

-Internet Explorer is the new "fetch". Stop trying to make it happen, it is never going to happen.

- Chelsie: How much cheese do you like on your eggs? Me: When you can no longer see the eggs you have succeeded.

- I just "liked" a Facebook page for Avocados from Mexico. I don't really care where they come from, I just love avos...

-You can't be awe-inspired if the only sound your heart ever makes is "eh..." (That's called being eh-inspired)

-A replica of the Titanic is being made and will set sail by 2016. With all the recent news with cruise ships, what could possibly go wrong?

- Oh Syfy...You make the crappiest of movies about radioactive crocodiles, but you make the greatest of TV shows...

- Being an employee is kind of like being a fire fighter. "Let's see, I put out that fire, and that fire, and that other one is pending..."

- JCP: "Dear America,You deserve to look better." Me: "Dear JCP, You should find a less subtly insulting slogan..."

- "The most dangerous kids' toy has to be the glow-in-the-dark Frisbee. Think about it." -Tim Hawkins

- It's a good thing Nikki Minaj says her own name at the beginning of her song so I know to switch the station quickly.

- A moviegoers nightmare... A whole group of little kids.

- I'm going to see the Rocky Mountains today...via IMAX.

- I forgot how cynically honest the views of society are on the old Disney tv show "Dinosaurs". We need more kids shows like that.

- Every time I start to feel bad about sleeping in late on the weekends I remind myself there are people somewhere watching football all day.

- I learned a new word today. "Prosumer" = (noun) A high paying professional consumer of expensive product. A very committed shopper.

- I wonder if Fight Club has a group on . No one would know where it is because they're not allowed to talk about it.

- "Russia's like a live-action Grand Theft Auto." ~Jon Stewart

- There will never come a day when I envy another man's life over my own. My life is my own.

- And with that I have finished the last of the Girl Scout cookies. I regret nothing.

-I had a nightmare they remade the movie Labyrinth in computer animation and David Bowie was a voiceover.

- Watched the video of the meteors heading towards earth... Maybe the Mayans meant 2013...

-Dad: "When's the last time you cleaned your room?" My sister: "The Mid-1800s."

- Today is the 2 year anniversary for my apartment and I. It was love at first assessment.

- Truth is something everyone searches for subconsciously because deep down we know it's where our understanding and acceptance comes from.

-Why do all the radio stations worth listening to conspire to play commercials at the same time?

-Those who celebrate Chinese New Years get February 8th-12th off. Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!! :)

- I think my cat was a Gremlin in a past life...

- Memes are the new emoticons. Yah I said it...

- "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." -Mark Twain

- I like sleeping because its like being dead without the commitment.

 - I need to set my homepage to Bing. Getting into work this early and seeing new reports of people burned alive and kids in comas is too much.

- Being an artist means admiring tables at a coffee shop for their sheen and color and not feeling "weird" about it.

- Valentines Day is upon us. If you need any pink, purple, or red decorations -now's the time to buy. Those colors are officially in season.

- Your bed may be your cocoon, but lying in it all day won't make you a butterfly.

- It's so foggy out this morning. It's like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Disneyland with the ships and the canons going off. YARRR!

- The devolution of the word "alright": Okay...O.K...ok...k

- "I'm going to make my suitcase distinguishable from everyone else's by attaching a string to it!" ~Everyone Who Travels Anywhere Ever

- I like how they call commercials "Ad Experiences". You can experience bungee jumping, traveling, love, and now Ads!

- That awkward moment when someone posts a grainy photo on Instagram and they say and you think, "Obviously..."

- Jos: "I need 10 people to voice-over on this video I'm recording and I only have 9 people..." Me: "Have someone speak in an accent."

- "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle." - Gloria Steinem (This quote was so unexpected and hilarious)

- Tea is already on the verge of not tasting good. Why would you throw in lemon, ginger, and mint? Why not add peppercorn and horseradish?

- "I know filthy hands can wash one another's, and not one speck will remain" -'Soul Meets Body' by Death Cab for Cutie

- "Glen Beck lives on the internet now where laws have no meaning and cats Can Haz Cheeseburgerz" -Jon Stewart

- You know it's winter when you want soup for breakfast instead of cereal.

- If the back of a book begins describing itself by saying it's 'interesting' - I'm not interested.

- "Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into 4 pieces with your bare hands -and then eat just one of those pieces" -Judith Viorst

- "There's always room for improvement, it's the biggest room in the house." ~Louise Heath Leber

-In today's news: We went from Harry Potter and Twilight to "Aristotle and Dante" for popular reading for kids...

- Expand your soul to relate to everyone. Know your soul to understand yourself.

- What?! Today was supposed to be "Opposite Day"! Way to drop the ball internet...

- The goal is not to out live people by age -it's to live out great experiences.

- "Lego accused of racism with Star Wars set" It's not "racism" if it has to do with Differing Culture and Religion and Architecture.

- If you do any endeavor long enough, consistently enough, and passionately enough -you will succeed.

- "I don't have time", I just have life.

 This world just got genius: a USB wristband. It snaps together like a USB stick -only on a band/bracelet. (I'm a nerd from Silicon Valley)

- Random Texter: "Hi Jessica! Saw you on Facebook you should add me to your IM list, lol!" Me: "It's 4am, lol. I want to kill you..."

- If I have kids I'm never going on their Facebook page. "You know how many 50 year olds??? Through Happy Pets???..."

- “Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.” ~Janet Lane

- "Two thoughts cannot occupy the mind at the same time, so the choice is ours as to whether our thoughts will be constructive or destructive"

- It's easy to make peace with life when you stop treating it like your enemy.

- "Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. " - Carl Jung

- Difficult challenges and great outcomes go hand in hand.

- Gunther's Restaurant quote from their website "Suggested Condiments: horse radish & au, au, au jus…bless you."

- Why can't "all the time" be the "most wonderful time of the year"?

- "This is more exciting for you than New Years right now isn't it?" Jos to me after giving me a Dark Chocolate Mint Brownie Truffle Bar. :)

- They should have a traffic report for the parking lots of Starbucks, Noah's Bagels, and other morning eateries.

- 'Cockapoo'. Someone must have really hated this breed of dog when they were first naming it.

- "Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding." -Khalil Gibran

- I'm wearing my no-way-in-hell-I'm-freezing-over coat... and I'm still cold.

- "If you only do what you know you can do ~ you never do very much." ~Tom Krause

- Why call them "Chandelier Earrings"? This is the 21st Century. Hello "Chandeliearrings". Saves time.

- "Say not, 'I have found the truth', but rather, 'I have found a truth.'" ~Kalil Gibran

- What do you mean it's suppose to be colder tomorrow???! Where's an apocalypse when you need one...

- "If you are pointed in the right direction, all you have to do is walk" ~Zen proverb

- Alex Jones was born on February 11th -same day as Sarah Palin. Coincidence???...

- Success isn't reached in one extravagant moment of grandeur -it's won or lost in small moments during our daily lives.

- Flavored water. Because normal water is not cherry-raspberry-strawberry enough. It's like it's normally not a fruit juice at all...

- "nicolas cage has won an oscar but leonardo dicaprio hasn’t". What?! Is this true? These are dark times...

- If UPS and FED-Ex gave the postal service a run for its money, why can't someone create a new business that replaces the DMV?

- Jay Leno-Tim Allen-Blake Shelton -video on youtube. You're welcome.

- The only people you should envy are the ones that envy no one.

- No hot cocoa powder to be found so I had to be creative with this mornings coffee. Chocolate Sprinkles. No one will deny me my cafe mocha...

- Got an email from "Public Records" subject titled: "Get current information on anyone." I'm concerned about our society.

- What?! Females don't lie.

- If today were the game Oregon Trail, the wagon wheels would be stuck in snow and we wouldn't need to shoot buffalo because they'd be frozen.

- First day back at work... No one else has shown up yet. Momentary thought of panic. We ARE suppose to come in today RIGHT?...

- Guns being fired, bombs going off... The war with the aliens has begun!!! . . . No wait those are just fireworks. False alarm.

- Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, and Chris Brown are trending. The end is nearing...

- Who knew handshakes were so important.

- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

- I need to check IMDB to verify but I think Bret from Flight of the Conchords was an elf in the Hobbit.

- Apparently my dad's neighbors have nothing better to spend their money on so they're re-re-remodeling their driveway.

- Whenever someone gifts me art supplies my first thought is what art piece I can make them out of the materials.

- I've been off the computer for the past... 3 days? Dare I check my emails...

- "I've seen so many Christmas shows I started going out of my way to watch murder mysteries." -My Grandma

-Jack Reacher = Tom Cruise trying to do Mission Impossible without it being Mission Impossible and it's not possible.

- Liam Neeson, Geoffrey Rush, and Uma Thurman were in the original Les Miserables movie? Why did we need to remake this???

- 'Do I listen to pop music because I'm miserable or am I miserable because I listen to pop music?' -High Fidelity

No comments:

Post a Comment