Monday, February 11, 2013

New Site

I've been working on getting my own website up and running. Like Blogspot -it's hosted on a free site that holds all my stuff I post.

Initially I started the website to host all of my artwork -like an online gallery -because my friend kept complaining that my art wasn't "marketable" if it wasn't presented clearly. I just thought it'd be a good idea to collect all my artwork in one place.

Then I decided, "Hey, why stop there?" So I added 6 tabs worth of pages that were going to help me categories my blogs:
Blog of Spirituality/Religious Findings
Blog of the Zodiac
Blog of Wisdom,
Blog of Random Things I Find Funny
Blog of Thoughts About Society/the World
Blog of Compassion Towards Animals/Nature

Then I hated myself for writing so many freaking blogs in 2011 for me to divvy up into these categories. The Zodiac Blog alone has become an ongoing undertaking...

So I deleted half of the blogs. Now I've got:

-My Artwork
-The Zodiac Signs -all nice and neat and organized in a compilation
-Quotes of Wisdom
-Random Goofball Funny Posts
-Sermons from the Church I Attend and my Thoughts on Them
-Links to my 2 blogs (this one and the other one)

The website isn't done yet -stupid zodiacs are taking forever -but it is looking mighty fine.

http://jessicapower-ca.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment