Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Eating Healthy at 7-Eleven

Every day at work I had a friend go out and get me a snack from 7-Eleven.

For a while there it was Teddy Grahams, Cheez-Its, and Animal Crackers on a random rotating schedule. Lately it's just been Cheez-Its. But today I was especially hungry and wanted to see if there was anything healthy to eat.

My Findings:

Hard Boiled Eggs
Cheddar Broccoli Rice-A-Roni in a bowl (which I got today)
Yogurt
Bananas
Gummy Sharks (not healthy -just awesome)

Technically they had fruit there as well -but i don't trust it. Same goes for their salads.

Why don't they advertise these options on their website??? I could have been having good-tasting healthy food this whole time. Instead it's been good-tasting unhealthy Cheez-Its.




P.S. The Rice-A-Roni is amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment