Friday, March 7, 2014

Stand Off Part 2

Got home at 8:30pm last night. Sat on my bed and did my prayer/spiritual exercise. Sprinkled Holy water on the walls of my bedroom and the hallway in the shape of the cross. Got into bed. I wasn't there for 15 minutes before the stupid entity started making its presence known. Urrrrrghsszzz! 

I just wanted to go to sleep. I don't remember what happened but soon after I did konk out. I was then awoken at 11:30pm. This time by my cell phone. Why do people insist on texting me stupid things in the middle of the night when they KNOW I'm asleep???!

I fell back asleep and was then woken up at 1:30am. I did my best to keep the entity at bay and then again went back to sleep. 3am on the dot I wake up to the intense feeling of negative energy being directed at me. I was tired, drained, and kind of pissed off so I decided to bite the bullet and turn on the lights. I sat on my bed and again did my prayer/spiritual exercise. When I felt "in-tune" and uplifted by God I turned off the lights and got back into bed. 15 minutes later the presence came back. Again I got out of bed, turned on the lights and did my prayer. This time after my prayer I started saying, "I command whatever dark thing is here to leave in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ." I repeated it a couple times. 

Then I decided to keep the hallway light on until I felt the presence had either gone or daylight hit. I got back in bed to go to sleep. 10 minutes later the presence started to kick in again. I battled it out the best I could trying to match it's insistent energy with my own. I kept thinking, "This is God's space and this entity has no right to trespass into it." 

Finally after about 10 minutes of going back and forth with the thing my energy started giving out and I finally just sat up in bed and said, "I command you to leave. You don't have any right to be here and you're not wanted. In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave." 

I rolled back over and tried to go back to sleep. 10 minutes later the energy kicked in again and I sat up in bed and again told it to leave.

10 minute later it came back so it went for the next hour or so. Every 10-15 minutes the negative energy would come in again and I would sit up and tell it to leave. This thing is reallllly pissing me off. It's not like in the movies or the TV shows where you do as your told and spray the Holy water and command it to leave and it just instantly vacates. It's like kicking out a cock roach that keeps retreating then coming back out. 

When I get home today I'm going room to room doing my prayer/spiritual exercise and spraying Holy water on each wall while telling whatever it is to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment