Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ghost Activity: It's Back :(

I don't know what happened. 8pm I go room to room doing my spiritual exercise. I felt pretty good and connected. I said the "guardian angel prayer" Agatha gave me 3 times. I sprinkled Holy water in my room.

This entity may as well have regular office hours. 1am, 3am, 4:30am. Those are the times you are guaranteed it will bug you. I kept getting up asking my guardian angel, God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit to keep "foreign entities" at bay and watch over me while I sleep. Finally I just had to yell that the thing out loud and say, "Get out of my room. You are not allowed in here. Leave me alone. In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave." Then it would go for about a half hour and then it would come back. Normally telling it to leave in Jesus' name does nothing -at least something was working last night. 

5am it got really strong. At one point I was laying there and it felt like my body disappeared. I could not feel my body. It freaked me out and I realized the entity was doing something -like getting under my skin literally. It also kept walking into my room and standing by my bed. I could feel its presence. I decided to roll over and ignore it. Then this buzzing flick in my ear happened which totally caught me off guard. It's like it zapped me in the ear. I hate this thing. There is no way in hell this is some sort of guardian spirit guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment