Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Last Heart

I got my last heart note from last night. I was still a little nervous speaking, but I definitely opened up a lot more. The meeting was mostly a challenge for me because I felt stressed out and depressed going in. But when I left I definitely felt more empowered and more at peace.

My 1st List:

-Warm
-Real
-Gentle
-Creative
-Kind
-Authentic
-Self-Assured
-Friendly
-Pure Soul
-Communicative
-Beautiful

My 2nd List:

-Sensitive
-Intelligent
-Interesting
-Genuine
-Thoughtful
-Sweet
-Great Energy 


My 3rd List:

-Strong  
-Firmly Rooted  
-Inspiring  
-Interesting  
-Sweet  
-Confident  
-Organized  
-Collected  
-Intellectual  
-Focused 

My 4th List: 

-Strong
-Committed
-Adventurous
-Grounded
-Enthusiastic
-Self-Aware
-Energetic
-Directed 
-Sweet
-Caring
-On Fire

My Last List: 

- Honest
-Humorous
-Spiritual
-Positive
-Encouraging 
-Interesting 
-Confident
-Easy Going 
-Radiating 
-Lovely
-Bright Light
-Caring
-Flowing
-Expressive 

I'm going to consolidate the list in an image I can then tape to my wall and look at everyday. There's no way I can just have the list itself at this point, it's wayyyyy too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment