Wednesday, June 4, 2014

3rd Heart

Got another heart card last night.

My 1st List was:

-Warm
-Real
-Gentle
-Creative
-Kind
-Authentic
-Self-Assured
-Friendly
-Pure Soul
-Communicative
-Beautiful 

My 2nd List was:

-Sensitive
-Intelligent
-Interesting
-Genuine
-Thoughtful
-Sweet
-Great Energy 

My 3rd List from Last Night was:

-Strong
-Firmly Rooted
-Inspiring
-Interesting
-Sweet
-Confident
-Organized
-Collected
-Intellectual
-Focused 

I keep getting "interesting" from this one woman in the group. I think she thinks I'm weird. I do mention being spiritual a lot and she seems more practical/simple/agnostic. 

I went blank during the last "speech" and ended up just gazing at people for a couple minutes. I regained my energy internally but ran out of time to keep speaking. I didn't quite know what to say. 

Another woman in the group ended up crying during her speech. She felt embarrassed about it, but the rest of the group was really supportive and encouraging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment