Monday, January 6, 2014

Sleep

Saturday night was a nightmare. A Saturday nightmare. I just condensed things. 

Was "bothered" by the entity and was having problems falling asleep. I finally fell asleep around 10:30pm. Then at exactly 12:00am I was startled wide awake by the sound of someone running from the living room into the entryway of my room. Granted it's a short distance between those 2 points -the footsteps were quick and and kind of loud. I just froze and wondered: Did I REALLY just hear that??? 

On top of everything else I had been having a nightmare about battling with a 16 foot man/demon/being that had a snake tail.

Then as I was lying in bed the "ringing" sound began to get louder in my ears. The ringing is the sound you get when you first turn on an old tv. It's also the sound that the angels make when they come down from heaven in the show Supernatural. A glaring kind of tone. 

Between that noise and the sense of someone's presence I decided it was time to start praying/reaching out to God. It's been suggested to me to just tell the entity to leave -out loud -directly. I cannot express the depths of difficulty in which it is to speak OUT LOUD at night to something you can't even see. It feels insane. It's just... no. Not happening. 

I've seen psychics on tv that tell their clients who have similar issues to speak directly to the ghost and say things like: "I am creating a space of positivity around me. I am declaring this space to be mine. No entities are allowed into this space without my permission. Any entities that are around now need to leave." 

Either way I'm not talking to it unless it's an extreme last resort. 

In the meantime I will pray and speak to God who CAN hear me. I said, in my head and soul, "God fill this room with your presence." Then I said, "Christ fill this room with your presence." And both times not much changed, but when I said the same thing to "Jesus" -the ringing in my ears got really loud and I felt the presence far more strongly. I realized every time I thought or prayed to "Jesus" specifically the activity from the entity would strongly increase. It eventually got to be too intense and I got up and went into the living room to watch some stuff on the internet. 

I was too afraid to go back to sleep, so I stayed up and watched movies/surfed the internet until 7am. Then I went back to sleep til around 10am. So I got a total of about 5 hours sleep Saturday night. 

Then last night I decided not to mess around since I had work today and took a Tylenol PM tablet and was out like a light. I woke up at 3am, but quickly fell back asleep. At 5:40am I woke up and realized I had 20 minutes until I officially needed to get up and get ready for work. The "presence" decided to use the 20 minutes I had available to chill in bed. I heard noises, heard the ringing, and felt the presence close to me. I was like, "Really?!" It's not even going to give me the 20 minutes I have to myself to chill this morning? Whatever... 

I've begun to develop several good coping mechanisms for handling the entity. 

1. Taking a sleeping pill during the night
2. Leaving a small light on in the living room so I can clearly see ALL rooms in my house are visibly empty
3. Impatience, Annoyance, and Amusement lead me to take the entity less seriously and I can ignore it better
4. Going to bed with sugar/caffeine still kicking in my veins. I focus less on what's around me. 
5. Watching the right kinds of shows/movies before bed. Ghost shows are out, but Warrior movies and comedies are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment