Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Morning Activity

In general not much has been going on with the ghost activity. I've grown accustomed to it for the most part. I still hear the ringing sound and feel a presence before I go to sleep but it doesn't bother me. It's actually just kind of annoying. 

But then for some reason between 5:30am and 6:20am (when I officially get up) the activity increases. Today was weird. Ears ringing. Felt a presence. And then I actually heard what sounded like shuffling.moving around on the floor beside my bed. Then at one point I heard someone breathing out. I couldn't tell if it was my own breathing or something else because it happened so quickly I wasn't sure. Then I almost started to doze off again and heard a "click" snapping sound in the living room. 

The other thing I've been experiencing in these moments is my arms going "numb". It's almost as if they're falling asleep, but there's no tingling feeling like you usually get. Your arm just goes numb. You can still move it and the feeling comes back, but then a couple minutes later it goes "numb" again. 

This stuff gets intense every once in a while when it's that blatant or clear that something weird is going on. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment