Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The Matrix and How They Fit In

#1 The Matrix 

I had a dream last night that was very vivid and felt like I was being shown something. 

In my dream I was on the ground -sort of weak and disoriented. A woman who was very radiant and light cam up to me slowly and calmly and reached her hand down to pick me up. I grabbed her hand and as she pulled me up I felt "normal" and no longer lethargic. 

I looked around and felt intuitively led to follow her and a couple other people. Then out of nowhere a guy "opened an invisible door" and popped into the scene. I was surprised and walked over to him and he without speaking somehow conveyed to me that it was like "the matrix". I looked into the invisible doorway he stood on the other side of and grasped the concept. As I walked through the portal to him I said jokingly, "You know you really shouldn't jump out at people who haven't experienced this before..." 

It felt like I knew him and he knew me. He then mentioned to me that people could also go back in time spiritually to heal past wounds.

Then I woke up. 

When I woke up I immediately started thinking how profound that was and how I wanted to make sure I didn't forget it so I could write about it... 

Then the energy shifted and I perceived a man enter through a portal from the wall right then into my bedroom. His presence was strong and domineering. It felt like he wanted to hurt me and started to move closer to me. Emotionally I felt calm but mentally I was worried and didn't know what was happening. 

I called on Jesus and the Holy Spirit but couldn't feel them coming through. It was very dark and I felt clouded over. I thought, "Crap, I've just come out of sleep and haven't gotten rid of the haze that has over me and everything's murky and I don't know how to fight this being off..." 

It's clear that it started sucking away at my spiritual energy. I've experienced this with other negative entities, but never to this extent. It felt like my soul was being taken from me and my body was left empty. My head felt like it was being wounded and bitten away at in chunks. 

Then spiritual beings came through. They drove out the large, dark entity -but there were still other ones and I felt drained and unable to do much. I just wanted to go back to sleep. 

This morning I thought I'd be completely depleted  and unable to perceive out from 2 feet in front of me where before it felt like I could stretch 100 feet. Instead I found the opposite. I felt for the first time like there weren't any bounds. I was boundless. My perception and auric filed didn't end. I know they had healed me when I was asleep and restored beyond what was taken. 

But I fear for other people now. If that happens to anyone else and they don't know what to do or who to call upon they'll be screwed. Non-spiritually connected people would feel the fear and intimidation by a being like that entering in and they would feel their soul being drained and "taken" and drown in it all. All things considered I handled it pretty routinely because I'm used to intercessory beings protecting me routinely. 

I'm still not sure entirely how "dimensions" and "portals" work, but intuitively I get the sense that I have the hang of it somehow. I've known of the concept of portals for over 5 years now. 

#2 How "They" Fit In 

It took me a while to understand Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Heaven, Mary, Saints, God, the Soul, and many things often found in Christianity. 

It took me a long time to understand chakras, auric fields, and energy points, and to finally accept and understand my own past with reincarnation -and many other beliefs found in Hinduism and Buddhism. 

But my understandings of "aliens" took the longest. 

Part of that was because, unlike religion, this one was founded in fear. When we hear of aliens it's through scary sci-fi movies where they want to eat us and through tv programs that talk about abduction. It's unknown and it's frightening. It's a door we shut and don't want to open. 

But beyond that, it's mocked. Like the concept of unicorns. And yet unlike unicorns, every country on earth -including the military -has instances of encounters ranging back hundreds of years. It's the most widely documented situation that people have ever deemed "impossible". 

When you finally do choose to listen and take in the evidence, there are two rounds you will go through. 

Number one is the "Holy crap there is military proof of these encounters in various countries and it is a factual reality that flying saucers are a thing..." A very intelligent, formal, and well organized recognition of the truth. 

Number two is the "We've been lied to by historians and scientists and the government and this has been known for millennia and they have been interacting with people and influencing human development all over the world and the proof in artifacts and architecture is irrefutable let alone the recounted instances named by native people and cultures going back throughout history..." When the breadth of it hits you you will feel resentment and anger. A sort of blind injustice is imposed in keeping people in ignorance in that way and denying the truth so thoroughly for so long. 

When it becomes that obvious you will become that upset about it. 

Finally there's the last phase of understanding: That we're living in horse-and-buggy times on an island while the rest of the universe lives in abundance, unity, and prosperity with spiritual achievements and physical technology we can't even conceive of. We are the primitive, infant planet living in a crib while the adults wander freely -knowing of us and beyond us where we only see the mobile spinning above our heads. We've been left behind. 

It's been a messy history between our species and "theirs". And by theirs I mean the hundreds of different species that have been. Not just "grays" or the typical design of their form we speculate on -there are too many to name. 


And then you connect. Not because it's new, but because they finally decide you're ready to know after leading down that path for decades. Out from fear and darkness and into the light of knowing. 

The first people you will likely be introduced to is PEOPLE. They call them Star People and there have been human beings living among them for centuries. They are incredibly gifted at "presence" and popping into earth on a spiritual level that they can almost make physical because they know Earth and physicality in that way. And it was a beautiful concept that the non-human beings knew that the best way to build trust and create a new foundation with those on earth was by reaching out spiritually and creating a sort of tribe between people here and there. And we are like family. 

Then after you've gotten to know the people, you are slowly introduced to those who aren't human. they are beautiful in spirit. Very "ahead" spiritually. They only speak intuitively and most of what they do is clear the space around you, calm your mind to silence, and only "speak" in one or two words so you get the basic concept. These "light forces" are working together to heal the planet and people from a distance. They have grace, calm, love, and peace. 


We are meant to learn from them -and not just in terms of technology. 

When they first really started interacting and reaching out I was leery because for me it's all about Heaven, God, and Jesus. So I wanted to ensure Jesus was present to the situation and was affiliated or somehow a part of it. What you discover is that the human people are Christian. The girl I interacted with was Hispanic and I would often intuitively communicate in Spanish with her and it's one of the ways I knew she specifically was interacting with me. She has short black hair and her name is Maria. She showed me the cross necklace she wore in a flash image in my mind. She made it very clear she follows Christ. That Jesus is not separate form this. This universal unity and family founded in spirit is a part of His goal. 

The non-human being also knew of Him and had reverence for Him. They were deeply glad that human beings had Christ to lead them. Jesus Himself was present during all of this. Anytime I felt uncertain and wanted "more of Heaven" in the situation He would pop in and His reassuring presence would wash over me. 

And so I wondered, "Is He an 'alien' or something along the lines of what some have suggested?" And I knew  that wasn't the case. I've been shown the spiritual 'spirit' of Christ and it;s purely of God. His species and body are pretty irrelevant. He's BEYOND the singular spirits of most people -including the non-human beings. 

So do what you like and "believe" what you like. For me the logical/rational acknowledgements and arguments are obvious and common sense at this point. But if people have doubts about the spiritual aspect of things, that's for them to explore. 


I will say for the record, there are negative non-human "aliens". Some can enter in spiritually and are wayyyy too powerful for the average person to contend with. There are also physically present aliens -the kind that have abducted people either for the sake of "science" or because they enjoyed harming people- that are also around. Navigate carefully. 

This is why it's important to align with Heaven before you start to explore what's in the universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment