Saturday, October 5, 2019

Repeat Dream: Horse Race

The sense I get from repeat dreams is your shown it the first time and it means nothing, or you can't tell what it's alluding to so you're shown it a second time when what it's speaking to is actually happening. Sort of like a snooze button. I'll go off BEFORE it's meant to actually happen and then go off when it's CURRENTLY happening. 

Dream 10/2:

There was a mile-long lineup of horses in stalls and people gathered from all over waiting for the horses to be released and their chance to ride off on one. 

Somehow I ended up behind the stalls, unable to get to the horses. I had to walk the full mile to the other end so I could have a chance to get on myself. I was pretty calm though and thought, "Oh wll, no worries..." 

When I got to the end of the stables, the horses had been released and I managed to get one. But the horse was too small for me and logistically I wouldn't be able to ride it. 

But again, I was calm and I stood and waited Knowing that a horse would somehow be brought to me. 

Sure enough, a young boy came with a horse and said, "My mom wants me to ride on the same horse as my younger brother so he doesn't fall off. We can't take this one..." 

I took the reins and knew the horse was meant for me. 

At the same moment a black woman took a horse named Mambo. I saw a brief glimpse of a vision alluding to both this rider and her horses name being famous and an inspiration to other black women. She got on Mambo and went to move forward, but the horse tripped and they both fell and she hurt her leg. 

I knew they would both be ok after a little healing time and were only being delayed from living out fate. 

Right now in general it feels like fate has been delayed. In fact when I asked Heaven, "What the hell is going on???", after several months of slowly lurching barely forward on the spiritual front, the word that came through clearly to me was "Delayed". 

Now, in part thanks to Pluto getting out of the way, things are moving forward again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment