Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Power Outages

Don't know if this is the case, but also don't really know where else to post. 

I had a dream 2 nights ago that was simple and maybe last 30 seconds. 

I saw the world and understood that there would be power shutdowns across the globe. It seemed like they would occur simultaneously, but I'm not sure. The way I was told was very calm and matter-of-fact and that this was part of a bigger plan and something going on. 

The power outages looked like they would last 3 days giver or take and my thought was, "I hope they happen before winter and I hope the elderly still have means to plug in if they need something charged for breathing apparatus or anything. And that hospitals stay functional". 

Like some of my dreams, I wasn't sure whether this one would happen. 

Then today I got texts from my mom and my sister. Power outages throughout northern California in 30 counties including San Francisco and San Jose. 

People online seem to be alleging that PG&E wants to save money and is low on funding so they're doing the power cuts as a part of that issue. PG&E was apparently saying it was because of high winds and my family out there said there was an earthquake but that it wasn't bad. 

So not sure what's going on, but here's my thoughts for the record. 

No comments:

Post a Comment