Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Dream Travel


Dream 10-21-19:

I feel like I'm meant to keep track of this dream. It felt like something that was going to happen in reality.

For some reason I went to a travel agency -not to plan or book a vacation, but to scope out its setup for some reason. I was basically posing as a customer.

So I met with one of the women in the agency and it surprised me how few travel options they had in terms of countries you could plan out. Then main one she pushed for was Mexico. I saw video clips of waves on a shore and Orca Whales, which I love and was immediately drawn towards. I saw people throwing golf balls at the whales for amusement and actually morphed into the video moment and tried to deflect the balls from hitting them.

Ultimately I thought, "I can't afford to travel right now, so maybe I just tell her to make it 1 day vacation..." Something tells me she booked me for more time than that because the total came out to be $6000.

I seemed like I was just going to walk away at that point, but was somehow transported directly to the actual vacation. I was on the shore of a beach next to a decent-looking hotel. I thought, "Now what do I do...?" since I wasn't used to traveling alone. So I opted for the beach.

At the beach I saw some smaller reef sharks, which didn't concern me, and then I saw a whole pod of Orca Whales come by!

People had somehow clipped HUGE objects to the sides of their fins. The objects dangled on them like giant earrings and I knew it was effecting their ability to navigate in the wild. So I petted the Orcas and cut off the large objects on their fins.

Then I looked over and saw a 20 foot long alligator whose skin seemed to be made of a shimmer golden color. There were maybe 10 women around the alligator, petting and soothing it, and it made the scene look like Jabba the Hutt. The alligator somehow seemed intelligent and I decided to avoid the whole situation.

Then out of nowhere I was plucked from the waves and put on a sort of high-up pedestal. I look over and on another pedant across from me was Michael Carbonaro (the comedic magician). He was vacationing with his husband.

At some point, it was suggested that we as a group of mostly strangers suddenly fly off to New York for the night. As far as traveling on my own goes, I don't do big cities -especially at night. So I stayed at my hotel.

The next morning I seemed to have trouble getting breakfast options because what they had at the hotel was either limited or kind of strange for breakfast -like rice and beans instead of hash browns and toast.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment