Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nothing New

Managed to get out 22 pages of Zodiac sign info. Still have 3 pages to go. Guess what's coming up next?...

So nothing has really been happening in the past couple of days. I got a new car (2004 KIA Optima). Mixed reviews on that one. My sister and a few of my friends approve. Then my dad groaned when he found out what car I got and rolled his eyes at me. My other friend Timo said his friends got KIAs and they failed. KIAs were crappy cars back in the 90s, but the newer models have been better.

Then I got a speeding ticket driving the stupid rental home. 80mph in a "65 mph" zone. I was just trying to keep pace.

Yesterday I officially got my Life Insurance License printed out as well as passed my Annuities license. Faxed out the applications to get appointed with the main companies that sell IULs and Annuities.

But Philosophically speaking -nothing to grow a soul by has occurred in the past couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment