Sunday, October 16, 2011

Complexly Simple

This life is so mysteriously confusing. It boggles my mind how we can take so many things for granted.

A bubble perplexes me. What is it? It's a substance called soap mixed with a substance called water in the right about and then blown through a loop to make a Sphere that gently floats in mid air.


It seems so simple, but at the same time so complex. How is a bubble possible? I know how it works/ can be created, but how is it Possible?

And what about rainbows??? Light shining through clear glass or water refracted into an illusion of various colors form the spectrum. It's water and sun in rain or clouds or window panes. You can't touch it or reach it, you can only see it. And it is there, and yet it isn't there. Is God just messing with us? Or is He trying to teach us?



Maybe we're just trying to simplify things that will always be complicated and beyond our comprehension because we don't like admitting that we don't have all the answers. People should humble themselves more often and just admit the truth. Bubbles confuse me. Water confuses me. Fire and light perplex me. Life is a mystery. Only God knows all. I can only know God through Love.

1 comment:

  1. I love your mind. Did I ever tell you that? Yeah, I love it.

    L
    O
    V
    E


    12

    ReplyDelete