Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh Deer...

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)

This demonstrates several things about the nature of the deer.

Picture 1 shows how naturally deers can approach strangers out of genuine interest in them.

Picture 2 shows their submissive nature and openess to affection.

Picture 3 shows how easily they can be taken advantage of and their true level of vulnerability around others.

Picture 4 shows how stupid people can look next to something much wiser.

Picture 5 shows their natural naivety.

Picure 6 shows how easily led they can be.

Picture 7 shows how much they are willing to put up with to get a nutrigrain bar.

2 comments:

  1. See, that's the thing...there is an interesting wisdom to a deer. But at the same time, an interesting naivete/vulnerability. I don't get how the two go together---one would thing one side would eat up the other side. It's the very same way with you, Jess-Doe...

    I

    DON'T

    UNDERSTAND...I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE IN A HUMAN...

    ARGHHGHGHGH

    I hate not getting it!

    It must be something within me that I'm refusing to accept...a conclusion I need to draw that I don't want to because it goes against what I think I know...

    SMH!


    12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisdom and Naivety go can go together. I'm wise in terms of the way life works and finding meaning in life, but I'm naive and dumb with more practical aspects of reality because I focus more on Ideals than Practical things.

    ReplyDelete