Thursday, November 21, 2013

Checking In with "To-Get List"

So back in June I made of list of movies and music I wanted to get at some point this year. Last time I made a list like that the universe was kind enough to fulfill my requests naturally without me having to buy anything. It was nice. This year hasn't been as successful, but it's still not too bad. 

DVDs:


-Anna Karanina (I still want it) 


-The Hobbit (My dad has it so technically it's within range -aka can be considered achieved) 


-Buffy Season 5 (Still don't got it)


-Lincoln (Still haven't seen it)


-Need to see "Looper" (Saw it and no longer want it. JGL was awesome in that movie though) 


-Need to see "Les Mis" (Saw about an hours worth of this. The movie never seems to end...) 


-Great Gatsby (Got this for dad's birthday so it can be considered achieved) 

-Want to see/own Don Jon 

Music Albums:

-Keith Urban's newest CD "FUSE" (Bought it for mom's birthday -so achieved!) 

-Taylor Swift "RED" (Don't got it)

-Ke$ha "Warrior" (I wanted this?...)

-Keane "Strangeland" (Really want)

-Augustana "Augustana" (Want)

-Evanescence "Evanescence"

-Goo Goo Dolls "Magnetic"

Songs to Download: 

-f.u.n. "We Are Young" and"Carry On"
-Florence and the Machine "Dog Days"
-Marron 5 "One More Night" and "Misery"
-"Somethin' bout a girl..." and "Hey Pretty Girl" by Kip Moore
-"Somebody that I use to know" -Gotye
-"You're my sweetheart" -Lumineers
-"Madness" by MUSE
-"Try" and "Just Give Me a Reason" by P!nk
-"Stay" by Rhianna
-John Williams "O Holy Night" from Home Alone soundtrack
-Keith Urban "For You" 
-Katy Perry "Roar" 
-Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball" -despite the video being so stupid, the song is still catchy 
-The Black Crowes "Hard to Handle"  
-Tears for Fears "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
-WKUK "Dinosaur Rap" (if iTunes has it, which would be awesome) 
-Wynonna Judd "No one else on earth"
-Patty Loveless "How can I help you say goodbye"  
- "Logical" by Supertramp
-"Hallelujah" song (Jeff Buckley?) 
-Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams -Get Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment