Sunday, April 26, 2020

Insights 4/25

#1 The Path from India 

The best way to grow in God is by understanding that God is multi-faceted and is in Everything. There's always going to be pieces of God that we connect to internally since we're from God and pieces we then connect to externally from that internal place. The challenge is stepping into what's seemingly "foreign" or less known to us that is also of God. 

Basically I've gotten the message in my own life: Christ is close to you and you know this. You've connected very well to the attributes of God found in certain faiths -particularly Christianity, indigenous beliefs, and Buddhism. Now it's time to better connect to other faiths you keep at arms length. Particularly what there is to learn from Hinduism. 

Christ is vividly with me in consistent and close way, which makes it easier to venture elsewhere with Him. I acknowledged truths from Hinduism but was leery and had anxiety around some of it. That's now being alleviated. 

Understandings around the chakras and healing are coming up a lot right now. How to elevate the soul within. 

#2 Healing in India

I learned 2 methods of healing and growing in spiritual practices from India a couple weeks ago while laying in bed and reflecting. 

One was the understanding that they heal through HEAT. The spices, heat of the climate, and yoga practices mean your body is always pouring out heat -which can be a purification process. Heat heals. 

the other is by overloading the senses. Insense, spices, a vast array of colors, mantras/humming, intricate architecture -all of it. India is known for overwhelming the senses with sight, touch, sound... and the mind doesn't quite know how to keep up. Eventually the mind gets overloaded and gives up. This leads to inner-quite and release. 
When there's too much to be distracted by, you focus more. 

#3 Ganesha 

















Ganesha has popped up more and more over the past 2 weeks. I'm not used to perceiving of Ganesha, even though i had once or twice in the past. Since I'm a very vertical soul -focusing mostly on my upward connections with Heaven -I tend to struggle with width.

Vertical = Peace & Mind-Heaven Connection
Horizontal = Love & Heart -World/Heaven Connection 

Ganesha teaches how to have a more grounded, abundant presence from your being out into the world. Ganesha is also affiliated with wisdom and prosperity/harmony. 

 #4 Prana/ Light/Life Force 

I realized after watching a spiritual person lead a guided meditation that I've been mediating in a less successful way. I don't usually meditate, but lately it's become a daily activity. I'm meant to rest more, eat healthier, and meditate more right now. 

The spiritual person showed how that you connect first from the base/root chakra and work your way up. You connect to prana/life force energy and bring that light in internally from the base of your spine to above your head -opening the chakras as you go. 

Before it was always easier for me to open crown chakra and work my way down -being more out of touch with the lower chakras. But when you start at the base it grounds you more in this energy -I call God's energy -and you draw it up and expand your presence more. 

I also realized the distinction between your soul, this prana/life force/ God energy, and the surrounding presence of God is ultimately indivisible. It's divided in you, but unified in that connection the second the divide is removed. Like a cup of water being dropped into an ocean. 

I think I understood this concept before, but it's always more powerful when you get to experience and live truths of that kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment