Thursday, May 7, 2020

Dream 5/6

Most of the dreams I had last night were muddled, but this is one that for some reason showed up a lot more clearly:

I walked by a woman who seemed to be a kind, spiritual person and she saw I was carrying around angel cards. She looked and said she worked for the publishing company that made them (Hay House). I said that was awesome and we started talking. 

Then she said, "Hang on I have to give a presentation now..." 

A crowd of people out in the open had been hanging around, sitting down in a circle. She got up in front of everyone and announced she was going to be speaking spiritual concepts. 

About 10 guys who had been sitting down immediately got up, scoffed, and walked away. They thought it was stupid. 

I thought, "Yah that's how it is with most guys" and then felt sorry for them. 

The circle was mainly women and about 5 other guys who had stayed. 

My sister showed up kind of out of nowhere and I sat next to a guy I felt a strong connection to  -as if he was my brother. 

It was an interesting dream and had some insights to it. I remember waking up this morning and thinking: Why don't guys take spirituality more seriously? 

But there was a woman once who told me women were hard-wired for connecting internally. We intake. Yin. So it's been bred in us instinctually and is there with us pretty innately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment