Thursday, April 23, 2020

Dreams 4/22

I haven't been getting as many dreams this past month, but this one seemed significant. 

It started out with my family and I living in an affluent neighborhood that was "Catholic"/Italian  themed. The Doge could have popped out of the housing style we were in. And then all the neighbors were also in similar style homes -some looked more like Venice/Masks/Festival themed. 

Then the Pope came through. Pope Francis came into the neighborhood and nobody seemed to notice. then he went up to a symbol of a 5 pointed star in a circle and changed it into the Star of David. For me, the Star of David is one of the most powerful spiritual symbols out there and has shown up in multiple cultures and faiths around the world. 

then I was talking to people in the neighborhood about how strange it was nobody noticed Pope Francis visiting -especially given the Italian themed housing -and they looked at me weird and couldn't see the connection. 

Then my dream shifted and I flew/aerial view high above to a location further out. I was hovering over a Jesuit University and as I started to land at its entrance I thought, "Is this Santa Clara University, am I going back to college, what is this?..." 

Then I entered the university and became a part of an advanced class/group of students actively working on applying spiritual belief into life. They were talking about improve the community and contributing through compassionate work... We were also openly discussing our beliefs and creating a collective understanding of spiritual life and reality. 

My step-mom then popped in and she acted kind of dismayed/looked down on me for being back in college at my age. I told her I wasn't a student and that this was a separate and distinct group outside the classroom that had gotten together, but she wouldn't listen. 

I was then tasked with helping to find a location for our group to meet. They were looking for a place to rent that would only be $50-100 per month per member of the group (around 7 of us total). We couldn't find any place to rent less than $700. 

I then said, "Why don't we just work out of a restaurant?" I've been in numerous groups where we meetup at restaurant locations, eat, and go over plans. 

This then shifted to me house hunting nearby. I found an amazing house that was huge, had a big backyard, and looked wayyy out of my price range that I could afford. My first thought wondering through was, "This is too much space for me alone -I want to share this space with someone else or go in on this house with someone to offset the cost." I also thought it'd be a great place for the group to meet at. 

It's clear that present and future concepts/ places/ people/ occurrences were being alluded to in the dream pretty specifically. Still not sure what it all means or how it all fits together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment