Monday, August 12, 2013

Email from "Katy"

In my Inbox today (words in bold are my thoughts/response to the email): 

"Big-big hello to you! :-)

My name is Katy and you do not know me. Yet :)
And I am sure it is a bitter disappointments that you don't and I am going to change that :)



 -At this point I'm thinking the email is at least amusing, and maybe I can make a new email pen pal since she seems to have some personality and amiability.

Well, do not consider me bold or something I am simply bored. This summer is unbearable. All the plans I had went to the drain and I am at home with nothing specific to do.

It drives me crazy! I like other sorts of leisure and holidays. Of course I do not mean it is like 'party-hearty' 24/7 but not like sitting at home and watching TV as well!

-Now I'm relating to this chick and I'm totally impressed that someone would just email a stranger to talk just for the sake of having a conversation. Really liking this potential new friend of mine...


I like seeing people and talking with them. If I like a guy I have nothing against having sex with him (well, I must confess that I like you very much)...


-Awkward. I'm not a guy and this chick is clearly a slut. There goes our friendship. Too Much Information. Too much everything...

You can see my pics and read more about myself at http://...

I will be delighted to see you online!"

-Yah that's not going to happen and I'm pretty sure your site has some sort of Trojan virus... or a Trojan condom. It's all sorts of sketchy. No way. Good luck with your summer boredom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment