Friday, August 23, 2013

My Virtues

So I have a "Virtue Exercise". 3 times a day I'm supposed to check in and see how well I'm fulfilling a specific virtue I would like to better instill within myself. 

So here are all of my Virtues and Ideal Qualities I champion:


Personal (For Self):

*Comfort-Ease-Leisure-Being-Dreams

*Certainty –Clarity-Be Right-Truth-Assurance

*Discovery-Learning-Teaching-Illuminate-Simplify

*Creativity-Imagination-Design-Aesthetics-Refinement- Beauty-Appreciation-Excellence-Harmony

*Perseverance

*Versatility 


Spiritual (Soul):

*Spirituality-God-Religion-Soul-Faith-Grace-Faith-Hope-Peace-Serenity-Reflection-Quiet-Eternity-Balance-Source

*Significance-Connection-Fulfillment-Value-Meaning

*Vision-Ambition-Influence-Positivity-Impact-Guide-Motivate-Share


Relating to Others (Relationships):

*Honesty-Integrity-Responsible-Duty-Right/Good-Openness-Trust-Humility

*Dependable-Commitment-Loyalty

*Acceptance-Empathy-Compassion-Respect-Patience-Gracious-Caring

*Contribute-Serve-Improve-Assist-Giving

Well there's the list. 

The Personal/Self Virtues are just qualities that don't necessarily impact anyone else, they're just things I carry within me. 

Spiritual Virtues have to do with the "bigger picture" and directly with the soul. 

Relating Virtues have to do with my interactions with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment