Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Post Xmas List

Previous List Meets Current List (as well as other things I got not on the list):

DVDs:

-Anna Karanina (GOT IT!!!)
 
-Buffy Season 5 (Didn't bother asking for it -I will get it one day)

-Lincoln (Still haven't seen it)

Also got Princess Bride, Water for Elephants, and Sherlock (BBC Version) Season 1

Also got my step-dad Gangster Squad.

Things I did not get but will buy tomorrow with Xmas gift money:

-Don Jon
-50/50 (maybe)
-Prisoners
-Aviator (maybe)
-Shutter Island (maybe)
Inception (maybe)
 

Music Albums:


-Keane "Strangeland" (Got It!!!)

-And $75 worth of iTunes download power.

What I want to get tomorrow:

-Augustana "Augustana"

-Evanescence "Evanescence"(maybe)

-Goo Goo Dolls "Magnetic"

In the future if I feel like it (maybe)...

-Taylor Swift "RED" (Don't got it)
 
-Ke$ha "Warrior" (I wanted this?...)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment