Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Daily Bible Verse (#1)

Thanks you internet for helping me achieve Goal #3 

There is a place called "TheDailyBibleVerse.org" that can help. Yayz!!!

Today's verse:

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God." – Matthew 5:9 (NIV)

It's funny because according to Enneagrams I'm personality #9 "The Peacekeeper". 

That and I posted a statement today: "I don't have to hear the argument. It's enough that I can admire both sides for being passionate enough to stand up for their beliefs." This I wrote after seeing a post someone made about an argument between a woman who was "pro" moms being physically fit and sexy and a woman who said moms who were voluptuous and overweight are just as sexy. I didn't bother reading the details it's an ongoing debate that seems too superficial to worry about, but it was nice to see both women being open and putting their thoughts out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment