Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ghost Shadow

Last night sucked. Had a pretty frightening dream. I was lying on a coach at a friend's house at night with a baby beside me that was apparently mine and I sensed a demon come in the room. It essentially tried to possess the baby and I was trying to fight it off. I heard it's voice in my ear -which was deep and angry (not to mention terrifying). I kept shouting at it "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave" and my voice kept failing me. 

Then I woke up from this dream and was like, "Well that sucked. I really need to avoid thinking about it right now since it's 2am and I'm alone in my room." 

Lately the ghost activity has been low. Slight sensing of a presence here and there at night, but the one thing that seems to be consistent lately is this "shadow" effect. Whether my eyes are closed or open at some point when I'm lying there awake I'll notice a darkening come across like a shadow falling over the space around me. It's strange because it's hard to verify logically and compare the before/after visualization of the room/area. You can't say: Well before it was super bright because a light was on and now it's dark because the light is off. It's night time so it's fairly dark all around -except for light coming through from the street and your eyes adjusting. But there is a noticeable shift in the room and a shadow that falls over that you can almost feel. It's unnerving, but manageable I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment