Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Dreams of Haunted Houses

I keep having dreams where I go into houses and I can specifically sense where entities are and I help out the people struggling with them. And it feels real -like these are actual places I'm visiting and clearing out when I'm there and real people wandering around I'm meeting in dream world. 

Last night was particularly intense. 


There was a big 2 story house that was pretty old -maybe built in the early 1900s. There was an older couple there and I decided to stay the night to help them with their ghost situation. 


I walked in a giant dining room and said, "This must have been a ballroom or something..." and the elderly man there said, "Well it's was a gymnasium in recent years." And I could feel the stretching, "dancing" movement that had been imprinted there. 


Then I decided to sleep in a room nearby and had a horrible experience with a demonic entity that attacked me during the night. I then went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw another woman with a demon standing behind her. She had cuts on her face exactly the same way as the demon did. It was like the demon couldn't hurt her physically, but wounded her soul the same way he had been wounded. 


So the next day in the dream I told the old man, "I'm sleeping in a different room tonight." 


I cleared out a lot of the energy and there was a moment at the end of the dream where the old man and the old woman were together side by side in the same room (it felt like they had been apart the whole time) and they both said, "Wow it feels like I can think and see clearly for the first time..." 


There was a genuine clarity and directness to their composure I hadn't seen before. 


Pretty incredible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment