Sunday, March 15, 2020

Dream on Friday 13th

I had a really vivid dream on March 13th, the day before I was set to meet with a spiritual healer for the second time. I had met her last week and told her that this round I really wanted to focus on severing any chords or attachments linking negative entities or influences to my life. 

In my dream the spiritual healer, Candace, was sitting on the ground with angel cards spread out in front of her. "She said here are the 2 cards for you. Looks like we need to focus on your root chakra and your third eye chakra..." As she started speaking I spiritually rose above her and was pulled upwards. Then I woke up. 

I found out that at the beginning of every session she starts with the client pulling a card from a chakra deck to see what area to focus on. The first one I drew yesterday was Root Chakra. The second was actually Throat chakra but I told her my throat/head-space area was having issues getting clogged up in general. 

She did a chord cutting ceremony and tried to help release ties in my soul to negative entities that were around. Technically 2 main ties were cut -some in my head and some near my root chakra. I felt very alleviated and open afterwards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment