Sunday, July 21, 2019

Alluding to Angels

There's a subject that I would lay down verbadem like cards onto a table, if I didn't have to worry about implications. You'd think given everything I could say and put out there just about anything, but some cause-and-effects to be concerned over incite more cause towards silence. 

Having said that I did want to spiritually beat-around-the-bush and acknowledge some important things. 


I drew this about 3 days ago. It's about the 3rd vision of this I've drawn and the first dates all the way back to 2015. 

When this vision popped in it was a lot Closer/Bigger than I'd seen it before in my mind. Originally it seemed kind of distant. 

It was the same "gif" clip of the 2 angels spreading their wings open to convey this world they were looking after behind/above them. Only when I saw it this time there was a "Hurry, they made it! It's here!" understanding I got from it. 

I wish I could allude to what's been going on and what I've been made aware of for the past 3 or 4 years now. Because this is HUGE. 

But for now I'll just say, "Good news! The new world HAS arrived. Greater spiritual good will be brought about and come about more easily now." We've crossed a threshold and are in the company f angels. Finally :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment