Friday, January 14, 2022

Huge Shift

2 nights ago things got intense. There was a huge energetic/pressure in the atmosphere -kind of like if you're on an airplane and the air pressure starts effecting your ears. At first this energy level was frightening -especially since negative entities started reacting to it and lashing out a bit. My ears popped and it felt suffocating. But then it was made clear that higher beings were intentionally raising the energy so that higher level spiritual beings could get through directly. They were mostly clearing out the negative. 

Friends are the best medicine. When they came through, I was surrounded by light beings and they were trying to help heal and protect -as well as spread light energy in the area. I honestly felt better, even though I was still sick. Like I was over it. 

The following morning I felt what I call "being in pocket". You feel balanced and connected to body. Like you're just Being. Everything's different. It's soft, easy flow, you go along unattached, take your time, don't care about surroundings... And your higher self is taken up. Instead of it going to Heaven, it goes more "physically" to the light beings for guidance. You have no negative thoughts or thoughts in general. 

On the drive to work it occurred to me, "I go from bubbles of positive people to positive people". I'm either surrounded by good entities from above when I'm alone or I'm around good people I'm connected to at work or elsewhere. 

It also occurred to me, "I can survive this shift." It'll be rough at times but I can overcome this global shift. For healing, just try to carry on like an animal in the wild and mentally/emotionally try not to get that distracted by it. Don't focus on too much too much. 

If a flood were to come where you are right now in terms of self would determine if you stood in 1 foot of water or completely drowned. Some will get sick. Some will die. Your energy determines how well you can handle this new energy level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment