Sunday, August 4, 2019

Recent Dreams End of July- Beginning of August

My dreams have been pretty vivid and significant these past couple nights.

7/19 Dream: I dreamt I was in a high school class with the kids from Glee. I had to take a Spanish test and was reading a story in Spanish in the Spanish book in class. The story was about a family in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I saw a word and had to find the meaning for it and it translated to "healing" and "zest for life". I genuinely think at some point in time I travel to Spain and New Mexico. 

7/22 Dream: I was in Spain with my sister Emily. We were exploring through the woods and the mountains when we ran into a guy we used to know. He had a long history of dating different women over and over again. I dreamt we led him through a crowd of women and then it was just the 3 of us having fun like a family. 

8/01 Dream: I was at a lake in the woods in apartment-like housing with a bunch of other people -mostly teenagers. I was meeting new friends, but they were hard to keep since they kept going off with other people (social butterflies). Met a girl named Angela who listened to music and was very "Aquarian". It was made clear to me in the dream her name and the fact that she was from Italy. 

At one point there was a professor or staff member who was eating grapes with a 14 year old girl. His demeanor towards her and some of the things he said made me suspicious that he was a pedophile. He disarmed me/tried to throw me off the scent by offering me grapes and downplaying that anything was there. I then had to debate what to do about the situation. Which is interesting because I harped on the movie Doubt yesterday... I still maintain it's stupid that nuns would be that conflicted over holding a possible pedophile priest accountable. 

Then at some point we were in a cafeteria and there weren't any vegetarian options and I had to decide what I was going to do: To eat or not to eat. Then some stuff happened and people were trying to figure out what was going on. Stuff getting knocked off of shelves. I now realize the space was "haunted". There was some darkness that needed to be cleared out.

8/04 Dream -Part 1: There was a great valley and I looked out over it for where to live/have a home. I saw a great mansion by a tree and I went over. The outside was paved in Gold and the rooms were large and spacious with fine, luxurious decor. I then went to the balcony and walked out into a large open space. In the distance I could see the ocean and there were people ziplining on long wires in the direction of the beach.

8/04 Dream -Part 2: I was at the beach swimming in the ocean in an inner-tube. My friend Asia came along and wanted to go somewhere, so I grabbed my stuff and headed out with her in my car.  

We drive through the woods along the highway -which I'm pretty sure was meant to indicate we were still in Colorado (and the ocean may have been a lake). 

Asia wanted to go to this gothic-style manor on top of a mountain where people could dance and party. The outside had gargoyles and looked like a giant bat. I remembered in the dream having gone there previously in another dream where I did a round of put-put-golf outside the manor, but never went in. I thought it was kind of creepy there. 

I guess a lot of cos-play, witch-fans would go. Not serious Satanists, just people interested in the occult like they would be anime. The drive up the mountain was steep and had sharp turns. Since it was getting dark and I really didn't feel like taking the risk of falling off the mountain in my car, I told Asia we'd walk to the top. At the top, there was a long, flat space like a giant parking lot with no lines. I clung to the ground and prayed for God's presence to be founded there. It felt like I was going to fall off the edge, even though I was nowhere near one. 

I then saw an alter near the entrance of the manor. I prayed to God from the alter and laid flowers down in front of it. The flowers then changed into petals and floated away on the breeze. I got the sense that God would protect the surrounding environment. I then got to choose from various items to place on the alter. I placed a Mayan symbol there, a horse and a cat (my new spiritual animals of alignment), and the image of a UFO spaceship. I was actually kind of surprised they had that item available. 

Then Asia said, "Let's go in, I bet there's a lot of cute guys here..." and we started into the manor. Then I woke up. 

That place was so vivid and I dreamed the same place, in the same strange exact location twice now. I genuinely think it exists. I wish I could draw it. It's hard to draw objects from dreams sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment