Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Breakthrough and Kickback

Good news, we're shifting towards forward momentum. It's foretold by many that this is the point when we are no longer held back and dismayed or delayed. And I can feel that shift, even if there's still some old crap to move past. 

I was debating whether to start a Meetup group for the adventure park I work for since they're going to start hosting live music and get-togethers at their main lodge regularly. Then while revisiting meetup.com I came across an old "group" that consisted of Aura/Chakra/Energy Clearing spiritual people. I went there once about 3 years ago and felt and experienced a strong psychic interaction -including hearing the voice of the person doing the clearing in my head answering a question I had and was wondering directly. 

That led me into looking up what services I might be able to purchase -I have some clearing out to do and I think that's part of what I'm meant to do right now. I felt drawn to the site and looked into the classes they had as well. If money were no object and I had the time I'd do them - not to become a practitioner, but for my own sake. 

Then another shift that occurred the same day was an instinct to avoid watching tv when I got home and instead read something. So I grabbed my Be Here Now book, Far Side Gallery book, and my Angel 101 book. 2 spiritual books and a funny book for good measure. 

I haven't read the angel book in years, and when i did I mostly just skimmed the summary and didn't read the actual book at all. I've had experiences with Michael, Raphael, and more distantly Uriel, Gabriel, and Azrael. I was led to understand what some angels more or less consisted of and with Michael and Raphael it was more consistent, direct protection and assistance. 

It's incredible reconnecting in a direct way. Normally I reach out to Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and on rare occasions Mary. I feel stupid and neglectful for not reaching out to angels more. Especially given how consistently they've been there for more. 

Then last night I experienced a very clear chakra/energy clearing session -which mostly occurred out of necessity. But it was also like, "Ask and ye shall receive... without having to pay or book an appointment." This is why I resent spiritual organizations that charge people. God leads people to the truth and what they're intended for Freely. 

Everything's coming through very strongly and powerfully right now. 

Unfortunately that also means there's kickback. And quite honestly there are some things I could use a little more guidance and clarity on with regards on how to address them: To what extent should we actively seek to rip away the negative influences from our lives, and to what extent do we trust in God and let nature run its course for negativity to fade out on its own? Being forceful helps nothing. Struggle isn't a solution. But neither is conceding when action can be taken. Trying to navigate and find a compassionate balance. 

I also feel like tearing down walls. Like everywhere I go I'm stuck in a box and I want to breakout. I'm ready for a serious upgrade in my life. And I know it's coming... 

No comments:

Post a Comment