Wednesday, August 21, 2019

New World -to-Top of Mind

There was a very strange, surreal event that happened Monday night (8/19). I was connecting to divine beings, angels, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Mary... my spiritual family... when I saw the image of the world with the 2 angels again. 

The last time I saw that image pop into my head was about a month ago. So when I saw it again I was like, "Ok it's the new world coming through again..." Then it changed. 

The world turned Sideways and was very thin, but round. It became a lot more transparent and looked kind of like a portal. It was then placed on the top of my head like a bubble. I had no clue what it meant or what was going on. It caught me completely off guard. But it sat on my head like a crown. 

I kept thinking I was perceiving of it wrong, but it didn't waiver and was plane as day to me. I realized after that it reminded me of the ancient Egyptian headdress: 



Still not entirely certain what it all means, but it's there. It seems like a crown or like it might be a way for the new world to come through by accessing the crown chakra -the link between Heaven and our soul. 

I've also been seeing a LOT of aerial views lately. Saw one yesterday on an impromptu rafting trip. 


The rafting trip was very serene and the landscape was beautiful. I think God is telling me to slow down, take in the good of life and your surroundings, and let things unfold the way they're meant to. 



Nature is coming through a lot and calm is coming through a lot. 

What was also incredible on our trip is we saw a bald eagle fly overhead. I thought, "Ok a symbol of Freedom is being seen very clearly right now". Then a butterfly followed by a dragon fly landed in our boat and on a couple of the people in it. "Ok the symbols of transformation are coming through pretty clearly..." 

(Eagle)
(Butterfly on his back)

All good omens and an incredible rafting experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment